- Explain the importance of multi-disciplinary working
- showing how services organised in this way can deliver better outcomes for children and young people.
- Describe the functions of external agencies with whom your work setting or service interacts.
- Explain common barriers to integrated and multi-disciplinary working and how these can be overcome
- Understand key principles in recording
- sharing and storing information in multi-disciplinary team working
- Identify key skills for communication between people working in multi-disciplinary networks
- Describe appropriate communication methods for working effectively with professionals from different agencies and disciplines
- Understand key issues in multi-disciplinary working
- Develop skills in working as part of a multi-disciplinary network