If you are…
- Organised and love working with people in a dynamic training and consultancy organisation.
- thrive working in an environment where everyone is committed to developing and sustaining relationships
- confident about using technology to make life easier for others.
… we would like to hear from you!
We are seeking an Administrator with the energy and enthusiasm to support our team and partners who are committed to sharing knowledge of neuroscience to build stronger, more compassionate and resilient individuals, communities and organisations.
Our small, experienced team, managed from our Head Office in Dursley, Gloucestershire, has a considerable track record in running effective training programmes, rooted in the science-based theory of attachment, trauma and resilience.
At KCA, relationships are key to everything we do – whether that is the relationships between our colleagues that ensure that we feel supported, enthused and committed to our work, the relationships with our commissioners that allow us to understand and respond effectively to their needs, or supporting practitioners, through our training and consultancy, to develop effective connected relationships.
What’s on offer
- A full-time post of 32 hours a week over 4 days (KCA is committed to a 4-day working week for all of its employees)
- £20,000 per annum
- The opportunity to work within an Employee Ownership Trust and potential for profit share
- An office base in the beautiful town of Dursley in Gloucestershire.
- Flexible working will be considered.
- The closing date for applications is: Thursday 9th September 2021
- Should you have any queries or wish to have an informal discussion about the roles then please contact Rachel, Jude or Lydia at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Visit website for further information: https://kca.training
Applicants are required to send a CV and covering letter detailing how they meet the person specification. Please send email applications to email@example.com
The full job description can be found below.