- “ Having resources to integrate this understanding / approach in to my practice has real potential to benefit the children, young people and families I work with. ” Customer, Scotland – November 2013
- “ Thoroughly superb trainer. Will look out for her in the future. I have come away with a desire to learn more and will be purchasing resources to do so. ” Tracey Rudderham, Cambridgeshire – March 2015
- “ Very good. Clear and well-presented booklets. Very pleased to have the additional online user account - that is excellent. Thanks! ” Customer, Walsall – November 2016
- “ The course reinforced good practice with a really empowering facilitator, good to be able to use colourful, clear up-to-date information to share and discuss with families ” Customer, Swindon – July 2014
We know that talking to people about life-changing concepts and approaches can make a huge difference, but knowledge is at its most powerful when people have access to it in different ways. Learning styles vary, and what triggers a moment of enlightenment for one person may leave another perplexed.
Our published resources offer different ways of approaching our content. Case studies, practical exercises and bite-sized reference documents are available online alongside our training and give participants something to take back into their settings. As concepts move out of the lecture theatre and into people's direct work they can experience the difference that is made rather than simply imagining it. It also cascades learning, ensuring that colleagues and managers have access to the same ideas, strategies or suggestions that can make such a difference to practice.
Similarly, our books and e-books will provide an alternative route into the expertise held among our associate group - going deeper into the research and theory that we address in our training and e-learning, or providing more detailed practice examples. These publications will be useful to practitioners whether or not they are also engaged in our connected learning, face-to-face training or online courses.
For more information about our publications as they become available you can sign up to receive newsletters and email alerts.
- None listed for this service