Level: 3 | Modules: 1 | Hours: 10
Everyone who works with children and young people and their families needs to understand what resilience is and how to promote resilience in children, in their families, and in the wider community. This course will enable participants to develop this essential understanding of resilience and the skills they will need to play their part in building healthy children, families and communities.
Target audience: Children's workforce
Learning outcomes / assessment criteria
Understand key issues in building resilience throughout childhood
- Explain key factors in resilience
- Identify different levels of the ecology of human development at which resilience factors operate
- Explain how being resilient contributes to recovery from trauma
Understand building resilience with children and young people
- Outline how resilience mapping is used to assess resilience in different domains and at different levels
- Explain how assessing and mapping resilience can help children and young people to build their own resilience
- Identify key people who can promote resilience for a child or young person
This product is not currently available for purchasing via our website. Please contact us to discuss your needs.