Assessing and managing risk
Level: 3 | Modules: 1 | Hours: 10
There are inevitable risks involved in working with children and young people. This course enables learners to understand the nature of such risks, who might be affected, how the risks can be assessed and managed. It also enables them to develop skills in making their contribution to assessing and managing risk as part of the team around a child or young person.
Target audience: Children's workforce
Learning outcomes / assessment criteria
Understand risk assessment and management in working with children and young people
- Describe key elements of risk assessment
- Explain key issues of risk in working with children and young people
- Describe the processes involved in planning safer working
Understand ways to develop skills in assessing and managing risk
- Describe professional issues in managing risk
- Explain techniques for promoting safer working and reducing risk
This product is not currently available for purchasing via our website. Please contact us to discuss your needs.