Level: 3 | Modules: 1 | Hours: 10
Continuing professional development is required for everyone who works with children and young people. This course enables learners to understand key principles and issues in this ongoing process of development and learning, and to develop skills in reflective practice.
Target audience: School staff | Foster carers | Social workers | Early years practitioners
Learning outcomes / assessment criteria
Understand key components in a professional development programme
- Explain the main principles of professional development
- Outline how working with others is important in reviewing and prioritising learning needs, professional interests and development opportunities
- Describe key concepts in adult learning including different adult learning styles
Be able to develop skills in reflective practice
- Identify the key elements of self-reflective learning and guided learning in professional development.
- Explain an appropriate model of professional reflection and how this could promote improved ways of working
This product is not currently available for purchasing via our website. Please contact us to discuss your needs.