Confidentiality and record keeping
Level: 3 | Modules: 1 | Hours: 10
Everyone in the children's workforce must record information about children and young people. This course enables learners to understand that making and keeping records is a powerful intervention in the lives of others, to recognise the importance of confidentiality and of appropriate sharing of records, and to develop skills in involving children and young people positively in record keeping.
Target audience: Children's workforce
Learning outcomes / assessment criteria
Understand key issues in keeping and sharing records
- Identify key legislation in relation to the keeping and sharing of records including the responsibilities of care providers
- Explain the importance of keeping accurate records and having clear organisational policies
- Identify key issues in recording when working with children and young people ensuring their involvement in record keeping
Develop skills in keeping and sharing records appropriately
- Describe key skills in producing accurate and clear recording
- Explain how to record understandable, relevant, clear and concise factual information that can be checked
This product is not currently available for purchasing via our website. Please contact us to discuss your needs.