- “ Well informed facilitators and very informative course content. ” Zoe Hart, Social Worker, Bristol – October 2011
- “ Thought provoking. ” Catherine Doyle, Berkshire – February 2012
- “ I really enjoyed the course and the fact that it was a small group. ” Participant, London – May 2012
- “ Fantastic trainers. ” Jennifer Walker, Berkshire – December 2011
- “ The experiences of the trainer, and the fact that she shared these with practitioners really helped to get the point across. ” Catherine Doyle, Berkshire – February 2012
- “ Thought provoking, informative, educational, enlightening, ” Participant, London – October 2011
- “ The course was incredibly inspiring. It helped to consider the way in which we respond to young people who may have been victims of trauma and to consider more adaptive approaches. ” Jennifer Walker, Berkshire – December 2011
- “ Enlightening and enjoyable. ” Jacki Rothwell, IRO, North West – October 2012
Knowledge changes lives and can be transformative. Our conferences pull together groundbreaking research alongside current best practice while enabling participants to co-create alongside colleagues from other settings and disciplines.
As with all KCA learning, our conferences are not just a one-day event but provide delegates with access to further supporting resources and opportunities for online learning through KCA Connected.
Building Resilient Learning Communities
These conferences invite school leaders to consider their pivotal role in building and maintaining resilient learning communities. Such communities are the foundation for school improvement, for narrowing the gap, and for promoting the emotional well-being and mental health of all.
Dates/venues: 28 February 2018 (Reading) · 7 March 2018 (Leeds)Read more...
- None listed for this service